Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baseball Activity Wall

After a rough winter, everyone is feeling excited for the start of spring, but more importantly, for the start of Baseball!

For opening day tomorrow, we not only turned our refrigerator into Paws (the Detroit Tigers mascot) http://workingmomwonders.blogspot.com/2014/03/detroit-tigers-paws-refrigerator.html, but also made a baseball activity wall. 

I drew a field on a large sheet of white butcher paper. Then I painted the grass with green paint. I mixed brown and white paint for the diamond dust. I painted the bases with white paint. Finally, I drew an Old English D with blue glitter paint. 


I cut the field out and taped it to the wall. I then cut circles from white cardstock and drew red baseball lines with a red sharpie.
Each ball will become a "game ball" or the activity for the day. The baseballs have various baseball, spring, and summer crafts on the back of them. (Most of which I found on Pinterest.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment